Friday, December 11, 2015

Monetize !

Whereas
I have long neglected the blog and long dithered over adding store links or banners.

And
I spend enough time and money on Amazon that I feel confident recommending their services and allowing their ads on my site.

And
I spend enough time and money hiking, biking, camping, and otherwise traveling that I do desire a more public forum for writing about those jaunts than my little paperback journals.

Therefore!
I hereby commit to reigniting this blog and driving readers to share in the Gentle family adventures as we hike, bike, and camp across these United States and, who knows?  We might venture further afield in 2016.

Welcome back, me-as-blogger.  Glad to have you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

Want to know when a new post is up? Click the blue FOLLOW button in the upper right of the page to join the Go Gang.